Monday, December 27, 2010

Throw it Out!

I'm going to keep this short and to the point.

Thanksgiving is long gone, and now the Holiday Season is behind us (and don't say 'but what about New Years?')  Time to CLEAN OUT THOSE KITCHENS!

I've been hearing this one a lot lately "Well I am just going to finish up what I have in the kitchen because I don't want it to go to waste.' .......Sound familiar?

Here is an idea:  How about you give the Holiday food away to co-workers or that poor college kid you know or (gasp!) THROW IT OUT!  Ask yourself, wouldn't you rather waste food than waste your hard work and efforts?  What do I mean?  You go to the gym and slave away, you try to eat well and you push yourself toward your goal....so why waste that precious time? 

I don't know about you...but I'd rather waste food :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment